Upcoming Webinar | 26 October and 3 November 2021
We live and work in a high tech globally interconnected world, in which digital technologies are provided and accessed across national borders, involve multiple parties and increasingly are conducted in the cloud aka “distributed usage”. This leads to complex legal questions when allegations of patent infringement are raised in respect of the provision and accessing of digital technologies.
- Where and by whom are the technologies being performed?
- Where is the output of the technology being accessed?
- What does this mean for where you seek to commence patent enforcement proceedings?
- How can you lawfully investigate whether there has been an actionable patent infringement?
- Where is the evidence located that you will need to determine whether you have an actionable case or to prove patent infringement once an action has been commenced?
Our global team of patent experts will explore these complex multi-jurisdictional issues in a two-part series of webinars, bringing to bear their deep knowledge of their countries’ patent laws and their experience of collaborating with their global colleagues on complex multijurisdictional patent cases.
To know more about the event – including registration details – visit: Patent Litigation Strategies in the Digital Technology Era | Insight | Baker McKenzie